Our vision is to be a national and internationally renowned and preferred faculty that develops the economic, social and cultural structure of the region in the field of tourism by producing high added value information and services through educational quality, scientific studies and sectoral collaborations.
Our faculty aims to train qualified manager candidates, tourist guides, animators and kitchen chefs for the tourism sector with the aim of providing a contemporary, scientific and quality education and training.
- Commitment to Principles of Ataturk,
- Superiority of National Interests,
- Commitment to Ethical Values,
- Participative and Democratic Governance,
- Continuous Improvement,
- Social Responsibility,
- Facilitation and Encouragement,
- Cooperation and Team Spirit.